Looking for the Best Laser Thermometer? You’re at the right place as your search has led you here. Having saved you the trouble of searching through thousands of articles to find the best product, you can thank us later.
You do not have to worry about choosing the right product out of the wide variety. This article was carefully crafted weighing all the pros and cons. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!
Comparison Chart for Top Laser Thermometer
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Laser Thermometer
1. KIZEN Infrared Thermometer Gun (LaserPro LP300) – Handheld Heat Temperature Gun for Cooking, Pizza Oven, Grill & Engine – Laser Surface Temp Reader -58F to 1112F – NOT for Humans
- ACCURATE – Our laser thermometer gun has an emissivity range of 0.1 to 1.0 for precise readings across different surfaces and conditions. For best results, the reader should be 14″ away from the object.
- VERSATILE – Use this handy laser temperature gun at home and in industrial settings. Check the heat of your oven or griddle, complete HVAC projects, measure the temp of any vehicle’s engine, and more.
- NOT FOR HUMANS – This temp gun thermometer is NOT suitable for human/internal body temperature use. It is designed for repairs around the home, cooking, HVAC and automotive use, and other DIY jobs.
- EASY TO USE – Simply scan the surface of your object, hold down the trigger of the IR thermometer gun, and release to get live temperature readings anywhere between -58ºF and 1112ºF (-50ºC and 600ºC).
- BRIGHT DISPLAY – Each infrared temperature gun has a large, backlit LCD screen, so you can easily read temperatures in the dark. And with 2 AAA batteries included, powering up the thermal gun is a cinch.
2. Klein Tools IR5 Dual Laser 12:1 Infrared Thermometer
- Measurement Range: -22-degrees to 752-degrees F (-30-degrees to 400-degrees C)
- Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-feet (2 m)
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1
- Includes custom pouch and batteries
|Color||No. 10 Terra|
3. Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080, Heat Temperature Temp Gun for Cooking, Laser IR Surface Tool for Pizza Oven, Meat, Griddle, Grill, HVAC, Engine, Accessories, -58°F to 1022°F, Yellow
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, and unit switching ℉/℃. A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact meat cooking, griddles, pools, refrigerators, and any you want to measure
- VERSATILE USES: With Infrared technology, the temperature gun can measure the temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, pizza ovens, griddles, BBQ grills; A/C, refrigerators, pools; candy&soap making, etc
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, this temperature gauge can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen of the infrared thermometer is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The instant read thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object; The readings from it are inanimate objects, and the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
4. Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774, Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Non Contact Electric Laser IR Temp Gauge, Home Repairs, Handmaking, Surface Measuring, -58 to 716 ℉, – 50 to 380 ℃, Yellow
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; AC, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉(-50℃ to 380℃), with 2 units ℉/℃ to choose; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built-in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- Note: This color model don’t contain emissivity adjustment feature and max temperature feature
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, meaning it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most others; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36 cm)
- NOT FOR HUMAN: Temperature readings from these devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will be inaccurate
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
5. ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT for Human Body Temperature)
- Highly accurate: Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, to allow infrared laser thermometer gun to provide the highest accuracy up to ±1.5%; Improve the accuracy of the ir thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured
- Various usages: Pyrometer utilizes infrared technology which can measure a wide temp range of -58Fahrenheit~1022Fahrenheit / -50Celsius~550Celsius, enabling the heat detector to measure various objects’ surface temp from a safe distance, especially above boiling point and below freezing point; Use the temperature gauge while preparing foods, performing auto maintenance, home repairs and a host of other tasks
- Commonly found batteries: Temperature gun is powered by two powerful and commonly found AAA batteries that provide long battery life, when the low battery indicator remind you to change the battery, it’s easily replaceable than other batteries. NOTE: This digital thermometer is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature
- Ultra-fast: With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time of <500Ms, this allows the infrared temp gun thermometer to quickly provide the most accurate temperature readings of any target even at great distances
- User-friendly: The termometro digital displays MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, perfect for measuring AC vents or car engines; Thermal gun features a backlit LCD screen, that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of no use to conserve battery
6. Klein Tools IR1 Infrared Thermometer, Digital Laser Gun is Non-Contact Thermometer with a Temperature Range -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Drop protection to 6.6-Foot (2 m)
- Features include targeting laser; automatic hold; backlit display; low battery, auto power-off
- Infrared Thermometer has an optical resolution (distance-to-spot) of 10:1
- Measurement range is -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius)
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Includes custom pouch and a 9V battery
7. Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun Color Display -58℉～1112℉(-50℃～600℃) Adjustable Emissivity – for Cooking/BBQ/Food/Fridge/Pizza Oven/Engine – Meat Thermometer Included
- ►Free meat thermometer: Can measure the internal temperature range: -50 °C to +300 °C / -58°F to +572°F, fast reading, large-screen LCD display, 304 stainless steel probe, high precision (± 1 ° C / ° F), it can be used for home cooling or for cooking, measuring heating food or daily use. 15 minutes turns off automatically. Used in conjunction with a infrared thermometer, it is the best cooking aid for chefs and gourmets.
- ► Best Gift: This thermometer can be used in various fields of home or industry. For high temperature, toxic or hard-to-reach objects, this product can be used to safely measure. We provide lifetime after-sales service. If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us and enjoy 100% replacement/refund service. In order to ensure that every buyer receives a brand-new product, the old product does not need to be returned.
- ►VERSTILE DESIGN: Infrared thermometer can be used both daily and industrial temperature measurement, such as cooking, oven or griddle, refrigeration, vehicle’s engine, food and so on.
- ►HIGH ACCURACY: Combining the latest temperature sensor technology and advanced Fresnel lens, this instrument reads values of high accuracy up to ±2% in only 0.5s thanks to adjustable emissivity. The distance to spot ratio is 12:1, which means you can measure the target at a longer distance.
- ►Higher user experience: This temperature measuring gun has a built-in red laser, which can aim quickly and accurately, and find the measurement target accurately; LCD color large screen display, it can be read clearly even in the dark. 2 AAA batteries included.
8. Tenergy 1.5 Volt Battery Button Cell LR41, ag3 Batteries Equivalent, Ideal for thermometers, Watches, Laser Pointers, Small Toys, Portable Electronics, and More – 20 Pack
- These lr41 button batteries are designed with improved anti-leaking and last for up to 5 years when properly stored.
- Different name same battery – Replaces silver oxide batteries and is similar size as AG3 LR41 1134SO 125/D LB192 A63 247 247B 247D 280-13 280-18 325 LB41 392/2 392/384 392A 392BP 392X 736 92A AG-3 AG03 AG3 ASG3 CX41 D384 D384/392 D392 E392 G3 G3A GP192 GP392 GP392-A1 GP92A K L736 L736C L736F L736H L736S LR41 LR4192 LR41H LR736 R384/10 RW47 RW47S RW87 S736E S736S SB-A1/D1 SB-B1 SG3 SP384 SP392 SR41 SR41/SW SR415W SR41SW SR41W SR736 SR736PW SR736SW SR736W TR41SW V36A V384 V392 V3GA
- A low internal resistance enables these batteries to provide long lasting energy for small electronics.
- Made from non toxic metals, these LR41 batteries are enhanced with an anti-leak design and built to last.
- Tenergy’s 1.5 volt LR41 button cell battery is ideal for electronics such as thermometers, watches, lasers pointers, medical devices, calculators, small radios, key fobs small toys, and portable electronics.
9. Mecurate Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58℉～1112℉(-50℃～600℃) Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure for Cooking/BBQ/Freezer with Food Thermometer
- ACCURACY: Adjustable emissivity with 0.01 increment in range of 0.10 to 1.00 adapt different surfaces and conditions. 13 Points Laser Guidance with build in Class 2 0.5-0.9Mw laser providing precise and safe aiming.
- EASILY USE: Simply point IR thermometer at the object then press the trigger immediately provides real-time accurate temperature, from -58ºF to 1112ºF (-50ºC and 600ºC, toggle between ºF and ºC). Release the trigger to HOLD the last reading result.
- GREAT FEATURES: Set high/low temperature limit, reading exceed the limit will trigger unneglected visual alarm on full color display. The IR thermometer record the measurements from last scan and provide real-time maximum temperature.
- EASY-TO-READ COLOR DISPLAY: HD colorful VA display illuminates numbers with distinct resolution, for work in low-light or no-light conditions, also has an 20s auto-off function to extend the battery life, low battery indicator ensure you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included).
- WARRANTY: Mecurate stud finder has been under the research and development for over 20 years with abundant experience, products are providing 12 months warranty and life time support, be free to have new item for replacement.
10. Infrared Thermometer -50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F), Kitchen Digital Laser Infrared Temperature Gun for Objects and Water
- TEMPERATURE RANGE : -50°C to +400°C /-58°F to 752°F; Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃.A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings suitable for air leaks, cooking, barbequing, testing refrigerator temperatures, doing home repairs and a host of other tasks.(But not suitable for measure human body temperature）
- BACKLIGHT LCD SCREEN: Auto Shut-Off to extend the battery life and features a low
- HANDLED and SAFE: Keep Your Hands Safe in This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temperature Without Surface Contact.
- Power & WARRANTY: It is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( Included). U.S. FCC, CE, ROHS approved. 1 Year Warranty.
Best Laser Thermometer Buying Guide
When it comes to finding the Best Laser Thermometer for your needs, there are a few things to take into account. Here are some tips to help you make the right decision:
Consider the Purpose
The first factor to consider is the purpose for which you need Laser Thermometer. For instance, if you are looking for the Top Laser Thermometer to use in the field, you should think about picking up a case that provides durable protection.
Assess Your Needs
Another thing that you should do before making the decision is to assess your needs. This will allow you to know what specific features you would need for the Laser Thermometer.
Evaluate the Features
After narrowing down your options, it’s time to determine which features you need. Some of these features include the protection level, installation process, and colors.
Compare the Specs
Once you have a list of all the features that you want, it’s time to compare them across some Laser Thermometer Reviews. This will help you decide which specifications are most important and should be factored into your decision.
Determine Your Budget
Once you have identified your needs, it’s time to choose Laser Thermometer that fits your available budget. You can visit an online marketplace or conduct a simple online search to compare prices.
These are the crucial steps that you should consider when making your decision. This will allow you to pick out the Best Laser Thermometer for your task without having to worry about the risks and drawbacks associated with it.
Keeping these criteria in mind, we selected our Best Laser Thermometer. Are we done now? Certainly not! To provide you with the most current and relevant information, we constantly update our website.
Our final filtering step is reader satisfaction, since we place it at the top of our list. Thanks for your support! Please let us know if any of Laser Thermometer mentioned here is incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. Please feel free to make comments, and we will update our list regularly based on your reasonable suggestions.