Looking for the Best Polycarbonate Cleaner? You’re at the right place as your search has led you here. Having saved you the trouble of searching through thousands of articles to find the best product, you can thank us later.
You do not have to worry about choosing the right product out of the wide variety. This article was carefully crafted weighing all the pros and cons. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!
Comparison Chart for Top Polycarbonate Cleaner
|1||Rolite – RPAC16z Plastic and …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Anti fog Glass Cleaner 32oz …||9.32||Check Price|
|3||TAMIYA Polycarbonate Body Cleaner 40ml …||8.42||Check Price|
|4||Invisible Glass 91014 19-Ounce Screen …||9.36||Check Price|
|5||CRC – Plexi Safe Protective …||9.84||Check Price|
|6||Sumner Laboratories (23304) 210 Plastic …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||Brillianize 8 Ounce (240 ml) …||9.7||Check Price|
|8||NOVUS 7020 | Plastic Clean …||9.58||Check Price|
|9||Novus PC-10 Plastic Clean & …||9.58||Check Price|
|10||Koala Eyeglass Lens Cleaner Spray …||9.82||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Polycarbonate Cleaner
1. Rolite – RPAC16z Plastic and Acrylic Cleaner Spray – High Shine Protectant and Polish For Nonporous Surfaces, Streak-Free Formula, For Windshields, Windows, Headlights, Retail Displays, 16 fl. OZ. Bottle, 1 Pack
- SAFE FOR MOST NONPOROUS SURFACES: Use our plastic and acrylic cleaner on plexiglass, lexan, lucite, mylar, polycarbonate, carbon fiber, aluminum, chrome, clear coats, fiberglass, gel coats, glass, stainless steel, and much more
- REPELS DUST: With each application, our cleaner creates a dust repellent surface that keeps fingerprints and other unwanted smudges away while maintaining a glossy finish that protects the surface from scuffs, marks, and scratches
- STREAK-FREE FORMULA: Our water-based formula is anti-static and streak-free so it won’t leave any streaks or residue behind, and is formulated with zero ammonia or alcohol so that it is completely non-flammable and safe to use
- MULTI-PURPOSE FORMULA: Our plastic and acrylic polish is versatile and works on motorcycle windshields, marine eisenglass, car headlights, retail or antique displays, 3D printers, copiers, hot tubs or spas, windows, etc.
- CLEANS, SHINES, AND PROTECTS: Our unique Plastic and Acrylic Cleaner is quick and easy to use, and instantly cleans and polishes ALL nonporous surfaces leaving a smooth, shiny surface that looks as good as new
2. Anti fog Glass Cleaner 32oz – Aircraft Grade – No Streak glass cleaner provides an anti fog film for your GLASS, PLEXIGLASS, LEXAN, POLYCARBONATE and more! By H8eraide LLC.
- ✔️This streak free glass cleaner works great as a windshield defogger. This product is also a polycarbonate cleaner and a plexiglass cleaner spray! This product is 100% biodegradable so not only will you get a clean window you are using safe prodcuts. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND TESTED FOR AIRCRAFTS. But it can also make any glass an anti fog windshield. Can also be used to keep a mirror for fogging!
- ✔️Unlike most, THIS PRODUCT IS WATER BASED, PETROLEUM DISTILLATE-FREE, and SILICONE-FREE. Safe for all types of glass and clear plastics including windows, mirrors, helmet visors, polycarbonate, and eisenglass. Microfiber recommended for best results.
- ✔️HELP US FIGHT CANCER! -Profits are donated to the H8 Cancer foundation to help find a cure for all types of cancer in our lifetime. Not only are you getting a great streak free window cleaner you are helping a great cause!
- This product works best with a microfiber cloth. Many of the negative experiences seem to be user error. Mist the surface, apply a small amount to a clean microfiber, and wipe it off. If you wipe it with a dry cloth or a paper towel you will diminish the anti-fog properties. If it streaks you can wipe it a second time with the moist microfiber.
- ✔️This no streak window cleaner that also works as a motorcycle windshield cleaner and a vinyl window cleaner. This is the top biodegradable cleaner on the market!
- ✔️100% Money Back Guarantee – Prevents Windows and Mirrors From Fogging and Leaves Behind a Streak-Free Shine! This is a no fog spray that can be used also as an eisenglass cleaner. This product also works as a plexi cleaner and a glass anti fog. Not to mention it is a TINT SAFE WINDOW CLEANER. Great as a car anti fog.
3. TAMIYA Polycarbonate Body Cleaner 40ml [Japan Import]
- Use to clean away dirt and oils prior to painting body.
- Net 40ml / TAMIYA Item-no. 87118
- Made in Japan.
- Ideal for removing unwanted paint.
4. Invisible Glass 91014 19-Ounce Screen and Plastic Cleaner Protectant and Polish Anti-Fog and Anti-Static for Plastic Surfaces Touchscreens, Plastic Shields and Guards, Electronics, Pack of 1
- ANTI-STATIC: Removes fingerprints, dust, dirt, soot, pet slobber, smudges, smears, smoke haze, and contaminants from clear plastics in your business, home, or vehicle. Invisible Glass Clear Plastic Cleaner contains no scents or dyes that can cause streaks.
- CONVENIENT AEROSOL: Clear Plastic Cleaner will polish clear and colored plastics, leaving a shiny, brilliant, and clear finish. It penetrates the pores of clear plastic to form a barrier that seals out dust, which is naturally attracted to plastic.
- POLISHES WITHOUT STRATCHING: It even makes micro-scratches less visible. That’s because it contains no harmful abrasives which can scratch or haze the surface.
- Includes one 15-ounce aerosol can
- MADE IN USA: Invisible Glass is proudly American-made, you can trust the quality and superior formula
- PROTECTS AND CLEANS: Invisible Glass Clear Plastic Cleaner gives transparent plastics a streak-free, clear finish and a smooth, anti-static surface that repels dust from clear plastics on electronics, appliances, eyewear, cars, trucks, RVs, aircraft, and boats. Ideal for keeping sneeze guards and face shields clean and protected!
5. CRC – Plexi Safe Protective Barrier Cleaner – Premium Quality Ammonia-free Cleaner for Acrylic, Plexiglass Dividers and Partitions – Streak-free Formula – 32 oz
6. Sumner Laboratories (23304) 210 Plastic Cleaner/Polish – 14 fl. oz. Aerosol
- The evaporating properties in the formula makes cleaning quick and easy without leaving any streaks or swirl marks and the convenient aerosol applicator prevents dripping, leaking, evaporating and coagulating at the tip of the nozzle
- Use it on your vinyl windows, hatch covers, mirrors, laminated surfaces, eyewear, computer screens and just about any place you would normally use plastic cleaner
- Makes colored plastics vibrant, clear plastic virtually transparent, and leaves plastic paints gleaming like new, perfect for motorcycle, aircraft, boats, RVs and more
- 210 Plastic Cleaner/Polish seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, making it resistant to debris, oil, scratches and eventual yellowing
- Will remove marks from crayons, magic markers, paint over sprays, removes residue glue from protective backings and masking tape, leaving an anti-static and anti-fog finish that will resist fingerprints
7. Brillianize 8 Ounce (240 ml) Plastic Cleaner in Pump Spray Bottle
- Used by enthusiasts. Aquarium, hobby, automotive.
- Used in the home. Clean glass, plastic stainless steel.
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Used by professionals. Grocery, janitorial, manufacturing and fabricating.
- 100% non-toxic, anti-static, alcohol free, ammonia free
8. NOVUS 7020 | Plastic Clean & Shine #1 | 8 Ounce Bottle
- Convenient 8 Ounce clean and shine spray bottle
- This bottle of cleaner can be used on any plastic or acrylic surface, for an anti-static, smudge-, and scratch-resistant coat to keep your display cases, salad bars, and buffet presentations looking pristine and inviting. You’ll only need to use one bottle for all of your plastic and acrylic surfaces
- Perfect for protecting, cleaning and polishing acrylic/polycarbonate protective shields. Use the NOVUS Plastic Polish #1 to keep your shields clear and safeguarded from scratches
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals and leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine and resists fingerprints
- Excellent for polishing out scratches in windshields, helmet shields, goggles and other items; significantly reduces haziness
9. Novus PC-10 Plastic Clean & Shine – 8 Oz.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 3 x 1.3 inches; 9.52 Ounces
- Country of Origin: USA
- 2-ounce, 8-ounce and 64-ounce bottles
- Item model number: PC-10
10. Koala Eyeglass Lens Cleaner Spray Kit | American Made | 18 Ounces + 3 Koala Cloths | Streak and Alcohol Free | Carefully Engineered Glasses Cleaner | Safe for All Lenses
- KOALA PROMISE: Join the Koala family. We are millions strong and growing. Enjoy the best lens cleaning experience or it’s on us.
- DESIGNED FOR PREMIUM MODERN LENSES: Anti-reflective, anti-glare, blue light, prescription, and reading lenses. Polarized, mirrored, designer sunglasses. VR and AR electronic smart glasses. Camera.
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED IN NEW YORK: Produced in small batches with extreme care. Includes one pack of two 8 ounce and one 2 ounce spray bottles and three Japanese microfiber Koala lens cloths.
- JAPANESE MICROFIBER: Not all microfiber is created equal. Ultra-fine, densely woven, honeycomb pattern premium Japanese microfiber cloths. Lint free cleaning with unmatched performance.
- LENS AND FAMILY SAFE: Absolutely ZERO alcohol, ammonia, streaks, scratches, VOC’s, toxic chemicals, or fragrances. Made with the purest type II laboratory grade water.
Best Polycarbonate Cleaner Buying Guide
When choosing the Top Polycarbonate Cleaner for your needs, it’s important to consider what type of project you’re working on. Each type of Polycarbonate Cleaner has its own unique strengths and weaknesses.
Here are some of the most important factors to keep in mind when selecting the Best Polycarbonate Cleaner for your next task:
Type of Task
The first factor to consider is what type of task you’re working on. Each type of Polycarbonate Cleaner is best suited for a specific range of tasks. They offer different features and functions depending on these needs.
Users also need to consider the type of materials they’ll be using in their project. This will determine the appropriate Polycarbonate Cleaner used and any alterations that may need to be made.
Complexity of Task
The second factor is the overall difficulty of your task. More complex projects are often better suited for someone with more experience or training, so keep this in mind when selecting a product.
That being said, if you have the experience necessary it’s also good to know there are a number of highly sophisticated products available on the market today.
Size and Weight of Materials
The size and weight of your materials can also impact which type of Polycarbonate Cleaner you’ll need. If your project requires heavy materials, it may be necessary to invest in a more powerful model that can accommodate bigger loads.
A product that can handle the size and weight of your materials ensures lasting performance, so it’s important to take this into consideration.
Texture and Density of Materials
The texture and density of materials you’re working with is another important factor to keep in mind, as it will impact your final product.
If the material is too soft, for example, it may not be suitable for processing with a certain type of Polycarbonate Cleaner. Or if it’s too dense or abrasive, the product may need to be altered in some way.
If you’re working with delicate materials, it’s also important to look for a product that will result in the least amount of wear and tear possible.
Another factor to consider is whether your project requires any special features. For example, if it’s necessary to label your product with a serial number or barcode, you’ll need to look for that specific feature.
But even if these kinds of special features aren’t required, they can sometimes still be beneficial.
For example, it doesn’t hurt to look for products that come with multiple settings. This gives users more control over the final product, so it may be something you’ll want to consider in your selection.
The use of your product is another important factor to consider, as it will impact the overall design and size of your project.
So it’s important, to be honest with yourself about how you’ll use your Top Polycarbonate Cleaner and what that may look like in the long term.
Price of Product
The price point is another important factor to keep in mind when selecting a product. If your budget is limited, you’ll want to consider products within a certain range.
Also, look at the long-term cost of different models and compare their overall value with each other before making a selection.
Keep all of these factors in mind when selecting the appropriate Polycarbonate Cleaner for your needs. By taking stock of each of them before making a purchase, you can ensure that you make the right choice for your project.
There is only so much we can tell you about buying the Best Polycarbonate Cleaner. We are confident that if you follow the recommendations we have provided here, you will find something that fits your needs the best. Wishing you the best!