Looking for the Best Thermometer For Weber Kettle? You’re at the right place as your search has led you here. Having saved you the trouble of searching through thousands of articles to find the best product, you can thank us later.
You do not have to worry about choosing the right product out of the wide variety. This article was carefully crafted weighing all the pros and cons. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!
Comparison Chart for Top Thermometer For Weber Kettle
|1||Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit, Q …||9.84||Check Price|
|2||X Home 67088 Thermometer Replacement …||9.78||Check Price|
|3||Weber 721001 & 781001 Replacement …||9.5||Check Price|
|4||7581/60540 Grill Thermometer for Weber …||9.6||Check Price|
|5||GASPRO Grill Thermometer Replacement for …||9.72||Check Price|
|6||GASPRO 60540 Grill Thermometer Replacement …||9.72||Check Price|
|7||Weber 63029 Temperature Gauge for …||9.84||Check Price|
|8||2 inch BBQ Thermometer Gauge …||9.66||Check Price|
|9||67088 & 67731 Accurate Grill …||9.9||Check Price|
|10||DOZYANT 60540 Replacement for Weber …||9.66||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Thermometer For Weber Kettle
1. Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit, Q Grill Replacement Thermometer, 1-13/16″ Diameter
- To confirm model fit, please scroll down to description
- Weber OEM replacement part (Diameter: 1-13/16″ | Length of the probe is 1-1/2″)
- Fits Weber Charcoal Grills
- Fits Weber Spirit 200 and 300 Gas Grills (2007 to present)
- Fits Weber Q 120, 220, 300, 320 Grills (2007 – 2013)
2. X Home 67088 Thermometer Replacement for Weber Genesis 300 Series & Summit Grills, Thermometer for Genesis E/S-310 330, Sliver Temperature Gauge Center Mount, 2-3/8″ Diameter
- 【Also for】Perfect fit for Weber Summit (2005-2016) models, Genesis II E-410, E/S-435
- 【Moisture-Proof】 Sealed glass can reduce fog, remain clear and accurate to read
- 【Replacement For】 Perfect fit for Weber Genesis & Genesis II 300 series gas grills, including E-310, E330, S310 and more.
- 【Original Part Number】 Replacement for Weber Part number 67088 (Replacement for Weber Part 67731)
- 【Size】 Diameter of the grill thermometer is 2-3/8″. The length of the prong is 1-1/2″
3. Weber 721001 & 781001 Replacement Gas Grill Thermometer Bezel 63027
- Outer chrome bezel housing specifically designed for Weber thermometers part #s 60540 and 63028 (sold separately)
- Outer diameter: 2-7/16 inch; Inner diameter: 1-13/16 inch; Features a positioning tab on the back
- Fits many older Weber Charcoal grill models including: Spirit, Q, Smokey Mountain, Performer, Master Touch Kettle, One Touch Kettle and Original Kettle
- Note: This is the bezel only, for matching thermometers see Weber parts 60540 and 63028 (sold separately)
- Genuine Weber Part; Weber part # 63027
4. 7581/60540 Grill Thermometer for Weber Spirit II 200 & 300 Grills Replacement Parts, Accurate Temperature Gauge for Weber Spirit E/S 210, 220, 310, Q Series and Charcoal Grills (1-13/16″ Dia)
- 🔶Made of premium stainless steel material, the grill thermometer is anti-rust and high-temperature resistant. The temperature gauge range is from 150 ℉ to 600 ℉, accurate temperature sensing reading allows you to know how your food is cooking at any time.
- 🔶Measure: thermometer surface panel 1-13/16 inch dia, Length of the prong is 1-1/2 inch. List Includes: 1 x grill thermometer.
- 🔶 Sealed glass reduces fog, and a bright red indicator keeps clear and accurate reading. Please compare your original one with ours before you order.
- 🔶Grill thermometer fits Weber Q Series Gas Grills Model: Q120 Q220 Q300 Q320(2007-2013 Y).Fits Weber Charcoal Grills. To confirm model fit, please refer to the description.
- 🔶The temperature gauge fits all Weber spirit series, spirit II 200 & 300 series(2007 Y and newer): E/S 210, 220, 310, 315, 320, 330. Replacement Weber original part number: 65040, 7581.
5. GASPRO Grill Thermometer Replacement for Weber Genesis Silver B & C, Gold B & C, Spirit E/S-310, Spirit 300 Series (Side-Mounted Control), Part # 9815
- 【Reading for Accuracy】 The glass is sealed to prevent moisture leaking inside, more accurate & clear
- 【Also Fit】 Replacement for Weber Genesis Silver B & C, Genesis Gold B & C, Genesis Platinum B & C, Genesis Platinum I & II, Genesis 1000-5000 and all Performer grills (with side-mounted control)
- 【Original Part Number】 The same as the original Part # 9815. Also replacement for Weber original Part # 62538
- 【Perfect Fit】 Replacement for Weber Spirit 300 series, Spirit E/S-310, 320 gas grill with side-mounted control, Spirit 700, for Weber 900 gas grill(2007-2012)
- 【Dimensions】 Diameter of the temperature panel: 1-13/16 inch. Length of the probe: 5-1/2 inch. Thermometer Replacement for Weber Grills with a thermometer hole on the right-side of the lid
6. GASPRO 60540 Grill Thermometer Replacement for Weber Spirit 200 & 300 Series, Spirit 210, 310, Genesis Silver/Gold/Platinum Series, Charcoal, Q Series and Kettle Gas Grills, 1-13/16″ Diameter
- 【Perfect For Q】Fits for Weber Q series gas grills (2007 – 2013), such as for Q 120, 220, 300, 320
- 【Control the temperature】 Get it, You can control the grill temperature and save on my propane gas
- 【Installed Quickly】 No tools needed! Just unscrewed the wingnut, aligned the locating tab and used the included wingnut to fasten in place
- 【Perfect For Spirit】Fits for Weber Spirit and Spirit II 200 & 300 series gas grill, such as for Spirit II E-310, Spirit II E-210, Spirit E-210 and more
- 【Exact Replacement】 Same as original part 60540 (Diameter: 1-13/16″ | Length of the probe is 1-1/2″)
7. Weber 63029 Temperature Gauge for 22.5″ Smokey Mountain Cooker
- Features 1-7/8″ long temp probe and mounting wing nut, 2-3/8″ diameter dial face with temp range of 100-350 degrees F (also has a highlighted “Smoke” temp range of 200-275 degrees F).
- Fits 731001 22-1/2″ Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker and Smoker.
- Does not include the outer bezel housing. The part number for the Weber bezel is 63026 (not included, can be purchased separately).
- Weber 22″ Smokey Mountain Cooker temperature gauge / thermometer with mounting tab. Part #63029.
- Genuine Weber Part.
8. 2 inch BBQ Thermometer Gauge Charcoal Grill Pit Smoker Temp Gauge Grill Thermometer Replacement for Smoker Grill Wood Charcoal Pit, Heat Indicator Grill Temp Thermometer
- 2” large 3 color coded zones grill thermometer with enlarged degree scales and numbers, easy data reading, allows you to grasp the temperature at a glance even at night. Face reads 100 to 550 °F
- Just insert the stem through the hole on your grill, and attach the kit included. This temperature gauge is designed to be mounted at the outer of grills, if utilized in liquid or environments with a good deal steam, may additionally fogged up with condensation, but the condensation will disappeared after some time.
- 2″ BBQ grill smoker pit thermometer stainless steel thermostat pit temp gauge
- with extreme accuracy, extra 2 1/2″ long stainless steel probe rod for accurate temperature readings and precisely measures internal temperatures of food with a quick 3 to 4 second response time.
- This grill temperature gauge is made out of stainless steel, which is sturdy and rust resisting, a safety and durability for your family.
9. 67088 & 67731 Accurate Grill Thermometer for Weber Genesis 300, II and Summit Series Grills, Center Mount, Genesis E/S-310 330 Thermostat, Lid Temperature Gauge Replacement for Weber
- This item contains a temperature gauge and a wing nut. But Bezel is not contained.
- This stainless steel thermometer is constructed with thermostable material and well designed with dedicated bimetallic temperature probe, ensuring safety and accuracy in its long time service, helping you control the heat accurately for better flavor of food.
- Please mind it has a tab on the back of the head to lock it into place on the bezel. Diameter of temperature panel is 2-3/8”. Length of the prong is 1-1/2”.
- The gauge markings for the thermometer get started at 150 degrees Fahrenheit and goes up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit (Also has marks for Celsius from 70 to 400 degrees).
- It fits Genesis 300 series (2007-2016), Summit (2005-2016) models and Genesis II series (2017 and newer). Replacement for Weber 67088 / 67731 grill lid thermometer.
10. DOZYANT 60540 Replacement for Weber Spirit E210 E310 Thermometer, Spirit 200 & 300 Grill Thermometer, Temperature Gauge for Weber Charcoal Grills, 7581 for Weber Q Thermometer, Q120 Q220 Q300 Q320
- Replacement for Weber Q120, Q220, Q300, Q320 Grills (2007 – 2013)
- Replacement for Weber Spirit 200 & 300 series grills (2007 to present): Spirit E/S- 210, 310, 320
- Package includes a thermometer and a wing nut. But Does Not include the bezel. The face of thermometer measures 1-13/16” in Diameter; the probe measures 1-1/2” in Length
- Not OEM part. But in good quality and condition, made of high quality stainless steel, not easy to rust, will last longer. Dedicate internal design, read more accurately, helping you control the heat for good flavor of your food.
- Only applicable to some Weber charcoal grills with a temperature gauge. Please check it below.
Best Thermometer For Weber Kettle Buying Guide
It is up to you to choose any Thermometer For Weber Kettle. But you may not want to buy a product that will not serve you well. There are some things that you need to keep in mind for you to get the best product.
Here are the considerations that you should not miss:
Fit with need:
The first thing to consider is whether the Top Thermometer For Weber Kettle fits your need. If you are looking for a product that will do a specific task, then focus on the products designed for the work. You may also pick what you have if it really meets your requirement.
Money to Spend:
It is your responsibility to decide how much you are willing to spend on this Thermometer For Weber Kettle. It would be difficult if you get a product that will not meet your budget. It is better to pick a product in line with your budget so in case it disappoints, you can easily change it.
The features will tell you what you can expect from this Thermometer For Weber Kettle. Don’t pick a product that will not serve your need or that will disappoint you. Make sure the Thermometer For Weber Kettle has what it takes to take care of your needs.
The quality should be up to standard for this Thermometer For Weber Kettle whether it is new or old one. Check the materials used for making this Thermometer For Weber Kettle and see if they can last long. In addition, it is up to you if you want a product that is durable or not. You can choose from the available options depending on your preference.
Available or Rare Product:
You should also consider the availability of Thermometer For Weber Kettle in the market. If the product is available, then you can easily find one anytime than wait for it. But if it is rare, then you will have to wait until another batch comes out before buying one.
Warranty or Guarantee:
After buying a new Thermometer For Weber Kettle, we want to make sure it is working well and will not get damaged easily. So, look for what you get from the Thermometer For Weber Kettle’s warranty. In some cases, it may be an insecurity of getting back your money if you find something wrong with the item.
Don’t forget to check the reviews of other customers on Thermometer For Weber Kettle. You can get it from their official site or if they have a blog, you may subscribe for updates and see what people are saying about them.
After buying this Thermometer For Weber Kettle, you will need a way to get in touch with them for possible questions and other concerns regarding the product. Some of the companies have a customer service hotline that you can call. It would be better if the company has an online helpdesk where you can send your inquiry.
We selected our Best Thermometer For Weber Kettle based on these criteria. Are these the only factors to consider? Definitely not! Our website always has the latest and most relevant information.
The final filter we use is reader satisfaction, which is by far the most important factor. Thank you for your support!
Please provide feedback if the Thermometer For Weber Kettle listed here is incorrect, outdated, irrelevant, or out of date. Our list will be regularly revised based on your reasonable recommendations.