Comparison Chart for Top Travertine Sealer
|1||Ultra Dry 70 – Stone Sealer for Travertine Limestone Marble and Granite Tile – Natural Look Stain Proof Matte Finish (1 Gallon)||9.42||Check Price|
|2||Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner: Natural Stone, Marble, Slate, Polished Concrete, Honed or Tumbled Surfaces. Concentrated Ph. Neutral.1 Gallon||9.84||Check Price|
|3||1 Gal. DOMINATOR Stone+ Gloss Clear Acrylic Sealer | Satin Finish Stone Sealer, Clay Brick Sealer | Color Enhancing | Professional Grade | Fast Dry | Indoor and Outdoor||9.46||Check Price|
|4||Black Diamond Stoneworks Granite Sealer: Seals and Protects, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Concrete Counter Tops. Works Great On Grout, Fireplaces and Patios.||9.84||Check Price|
|5||Miracle Sealants 511QT6 511 Impregnator Sealer, Quart, Clear, 32 Fl Oz||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Aqua Mix Sealer’s Choice Gold Quart, 32 Ounce||9.84||Check Price|
|7||Color Enhancer Sealer for All-Natural Stone and Pavers. Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Concrete, Grout, Brick, Block.||9.84||Check Price|
|8||Black Diamond Stoneworks NEX-GEN Natural Stone Penetrating Sealer: Seals & Protects; Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Grout, Tile, Brick, Slate Floors and Patios 1-Quart||9.84||Check Price|
|9||4 Pack Sealer Applicator Pad to Seal Tile, Marble, Granite, Natural Stone, Slate, Travertine and Grout Surfaces with Advanced Microfiber||9.78||Check Price|
|10||Serveon Sealants H2Seal All Purpose Stone Sealer – Water Based Professional Grade Indoor/Outdoor – for Natural Stone, Concrete, Tile, Grout – Protection for Pool Decks, Patios, Pathway (1 Gal)||9.7||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Travertine Sealer
1. Ultra Dry 70 – Stone Sealer for Travertine Limestone Marble and Granite Tile – Natural Look Stain Proof Matte Finish (1 Gallon)
- ✔︎ Easy to use and Water-based safe for food areas
- ✔︎ Maximum stain protection for natural stone marble granite limestone & travertine
- ✔︎ With Stella Sealants, customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us
- ✔︎ Provides maximum stain and water protection including salt water
- ✔︎ Advanced formula to seal and protect your stone without changing its natural look
2. Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner: Natural Stone, Marble, Slate, Polished Concrete, Honed or Tumbled Surfaces. Concentrated Ph. Neutral.1 Gallon
- WORKS GREAT ON POLISHED CONCRETE. Honed, tumbled and all porous surfaces.
- PH NEUTRAL, BIODEGRADABLE will clean and protect your stone surfaces.
- ONLY 4 OZ PER GALLON of water-Designed, tested and used by stone care professionals.
- REGULAR USE WILL ENHANCE your stone’s natural beauty, making colors more vivid.
- NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS- Safe for use around pets, children and the environment. fresh scent.
|Color||Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner: Natural Stone, Marble, Slate Ph Neutral|
3. 1 Gal. DOMINATOR Stone+ Gloss Clear Acrylic Sealer | Satin Finish Stone Sealer, Clay Brick Sealer | Color Enhancing | Professional Grade | Fast Dry | Indoor and Outdoor
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: Do not apply if surface temperature is expected to be below 50° for 48 hours before & after application. Keep a clean, WET LOOK, SATIN FINISH and improve the LONGEVITY of your outdoor stone, clay pavers, faux stone and travertine; not to be used on submerged surfaces. Textured surfaces will have a lower sheen.
- EASY spray on application using our included Quick Start Guide and available How To Videos. Dries quickly in most weather; typically wait only 24 hours for heavy foot traffic.
- Breathe easy when applying DOMINATOR STONE+ sealer due to NO HARSH ODOR and LOW VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) as so many reviews have noted.
- PROTECTS against oil stains and other spills while providing the ultimate weather resistance on surfaces including concrete pavers and decorative concrete.
- Your money goes farther with this product! AMAZING COVERAGE RATE of 200 – 800 square feet per gallon (typically one coat), delivering long lasting protection.
|Color||Product is a milky white liquid in the container and will dry clear|
4. Black Diamond Stoneworks Granite Sealer: Seals and Protects, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Concrete Counter Tops. Works Great On Grout, Fireplaces and Patios.
- PROTECTS YOUR GRANITE against oil, coffee, food, wine, grease and ink
- LOW ODOR SEALER FOR GRANITE, stone, concrete, grout and concrete. Apply Sealer let it penetrate and
- NON-TOXIC, NON –CORROSIVE IMPREGNATOR Designed, Tested and USED by stone care professionals
- SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT, Water-Based Can be used interior or exterior
- EASY TO USE GRANITE SEALER Long Lasting Protection- Professional Results Spray it on and wipe it up!
|Color||Black Diamond Nex-Gen Natural Stone Penetrating Sealer: Seals & Protects; Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Concrete, Grout, Tile, Brick, Block & Slate Floors, Patios and Fireplaces, 16 Fl. OZ|
5. Miracle Sealants 511QT6 511 Impregnator Sealer, Quart, Clear, 32 Fl Oz
- Offers superior coverage, formulated to provide stain protection that is UV transparent and resists weather elements
- Formula is oil and water resistant that creates an invisible barrier for protection
- For use inside or out on a variety of surfaces including sanded grout, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glazed tile, stucco, travertine, marble, slate, granite, terrazzo and more to protect against water, stains and slippage
- Easy application and will not yellow, safe to use around food prep areas
- Covers up to 1,000 square feet per quart
6. Aqua Mix Sealer’s Choice Gold Quart, 32 Ounce
- Designed for use in food prep and serving areas, and as a pre-grouting sealer
- Aqua Mix Sealer’s Choice Gold is a no-sheen, natural look, penetrating sealer
- Provides stain protection and maintains the look of natural stone and porous tile
- Water-Based Formula is a world-wide best seller
- Ideal for granite, limestone, marble, slate, travertine, porcelain, saltillo, cement, and masonry
7. Color Enhancer Sealer for All-Natural Stone and Pavers. Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Concrete, Grout, Brick, Block.
- 💎 ALWAYS TEST FIRST made in the U.S.A.
- 💎 REJUVENATES THE COLOR and improves the appearance of weathered surfaces.
- 💎 HIGHLIGHT AND DARKEN the natural beauty and character of unsealed surfaces.
- 💎 HELPS SEALS OUT WATER but allows moisture vapor transmission.
- 💎 LONG LASTING, easy to apply, and is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
8. Black Diamond Stoneworks NEX-GEN Natural Stone Penetrating Sealer: Seals & Protects; Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Grout, Tile, Brick, Slate Floors and Patios 1-Quart
- LOW ODOR SEALER FOR GRANITE, stone, concrete, grout and concrete. Apply Sealer let it penetrate and just wipe off excess – so easy to do!
- NON-TOXIC, NON –CORROSIVE IMPREGNATOR Designed, Tested and USED by stone care professionals SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT, Water-Based Can be used interior or exterior
- EASY TO USE GRANITE SEALER Long Lasting Protection- Professional Results Spray it on and wipe it up!
- PROTECTS YOUR GRANITE against oil, coffee, food, wine, grease, ink and germs
9. 4 Pack Sealer Applicator Pad to Seal Tile, Marble, Granite, Natural Stone, Slate, Travertine and Grout Surfaces with Advanced Microfiber
- Easy To Use: Apply your chosen sealer to the applicator pad & easily spread evenly over application area. Always follow the instructions on the sealant label. When finished rinse applicator pad thoroughly before the sealer dries into the fabric.
- Value 4 Pack: Always have the right pad for the job with this economical set of four. Maintain your stone surfaces and keep them waterproof for a lifetime to come.
- Microfiber Applicator Pads For Natural Stone & Marble: Durable, washable, reusable, reliable & long-lasting 5″ x 4″ x 1″ microfiber applicator pads that are soft and absorbent for a perfect finish every time.
- Excellent Results On A Variety Of Surfaces: The microfiber sealant applicator ensures tile, marble, granite, natural stone, slate, travertine, & grout gets universal coverage for a longer lasting seal and works well for rough or uneven surfaces. Unlike other products on the market these sealer applicators don’t leave fibers behind which compromise overall finish and form factors giving an uneven coverage.
- Excellent Applicator For A Variety Of Sealants: Including Elmer’s, Red Devil, Perma Tile, Laticrete, Black Diamond, and more. Increases the effectiveness of the sealant for granite & marble countertops, bathroom tiles & grout sealer.
10. Serveon Sealants H2Seal All Purpose Stone Sealer – Water Based Professional Grade Indoor/Outdoor – for Natural Stone, Concrete, Tile, Grout – Protection for Pool Decks, Patios, Pathway (1 Gal)
- PREMIUM QUALITY PRODUCTS: Serveon Sealants is committed to delivering only the finest and high-quality 1 quart stone sealer using state-of-the-art facilities and breakthrough-linking technology. Grab your H2100 and then seal it, to believe it!
- CONVENIENT AND ECONOMICAL: Easy to apply, the VOC compliant H2100 water-based concrete sealer deeply penetrates surfaces providing powerful protection including preventing efflorescence. Fast-acting, it makes your facade ready in an hour or less! This all-purpose, inexpensive stone sealer gives 3 to 5 years of protection and yields maximum coverage per gallon (up to 100 sq. ft. per quart).
- ALL PURPOSE EASY TO APPLY SEALER: It is a one-sealer that fits all. Unboundedly, you can use it as a flagstone sealer for pool decks and patios, a pavers sealer for walkways, or a travertine sealer for garden paths. You name it; H2Seal has it covered!
- USES BREAKTHROUGH CROSS-LINKING TECHNOLOGY: H2Seal’s grout stone sealer is an advanced siliconate water repellent technology. This allows H2Seal to penetrate deep into the grout while creating lasting optimum protection by forming a powerful water repelling matrix on the surface.
- PROLONGS STONE LIFE AND RETAINS NATURAL LOOK: H2Seal’s natural stone sealer for outdoor provides an impenetrable barrier from moisture and saltwater while discouraging many stains and preventing efflorescence. Thanks to Serveon’s highly-effective stone sealer, you’ll have more time relishing your decorative outdoor landscapes.
Best Travertine Sealer Buying Guide
It’s your choice to pick any Travertine Sealer. But you may not want to buy a piece of equipment that won’t serve you well. There are certain aspects you need to be aware of to ensure that you purchase the right product.
These are the important things you should not miss:
In line with the need:
One of the first things to consider is whether Top Travertine Sealer is the right one for your needs. If you are looking for something that can accomplish something specific, consider the products specifically made for the work. You can also decide on what you have if it actually meets the needs of your.
Money to spend:
It is your choice the amount you’re willing to spend on this Travertine Sealer. It’s difficult if you get the wrong product and it doesn’t provide the desired price. It is recommended to choose one that will fit within your budget. That way, in the event it doesn’t meet your expectations, you’ll be able to easily change it.
The attributes will reveal what you can anticipate of this Travertine Sealer. Do not choose a product that will not serve your need or that will disappoint you. Check to see whether the Travertine Sealer will have the features to take care of your requirements.
The quality must be in good condition for this Travertine Sealer whether it’s brand new or old one. Look over the materials that are used in making this Travertine Sealer and check whether they last long. In addition, it’s up to you whether you want something that’s durable or not. You are able to pick one of the alternatives available depending on your preference.
Rare or Available Product:
Also, you should consider the possibility of Travertine Sealer in the market. If it is available, you will be able to find one anytime than wait for it. But whether it’s rare or unavailable, then you’ll need to wait until a second batch arrives before you can purchase one.
Warranty or Guarantee:
When we purchase a brand new Travertine Sealer it is essential be sure it’s running smoothly and will not be damaged easily. Check out what you will find in the warranty. In some instances there could be an uncertainty of receiving the money back whether you discover a problem on the product.
Make sure you read the reviews of other customers on Travertine Sealer. You can access it on their official site also whether they have blog, you can subscribe for updates and see what people are saying about them.
If you decide to purchase this Travertine Sealer, you will need a way to get in contact with them regarding any problems or concerns about the product. Some of the companies offer a customer service hotline that you are able to contact. It is better whether the company has an online helpdesk that you can send your inquiry.
There is only how much we can inform you about purchasing the Best Travertine Sealer. We’re confident that if you adhere to the suggestions which we’ve listed here and you’ll find something which suits your needs most. Thank you for your support!