Do you need the most reliable and efficient Wireless Brake Controller in the market? If the answer to the question is yes, then you are in luck because your good luck has brought you here. With us, you won’t have to spend hours going through endless reviews.
Often, people are confused over which Wireless Brake Controller to buy. This problem arises because there is a variety of Wireless Brake Controller available on the market. The following is a guide on how to choose the Best Wireless Brake Controller available in the market today.
Comparison Chart for Top Wireless Brake Controller
|1||Tekonsha 902502 Prodigy RF, Plug …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||CURT 51189 Manual Override Bluetooth …||9.44||Check Price|
|3||Autowbrake – Plug and Tow …||9.86||Check Price|
|4||Tekonsha 90920 Prodigy iD, Smart …||9.26||Check Price|
|5||CURT 51522 Quick Plug Brake …||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Playstation DualSense Wireless Controller …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV …||9.36||Check Price|
|8||Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake …||9.36||Check Price|
|9||CURT 51190 Echo Under-Dash Electric …||9.36||Check Price|
|10||Redarc Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake …||9.32||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Wireless Brake Controller
1. Tekonsha 902502 Prodigy RF, Plug & Play Trailer Mounted Proportional Brake Controller for Trailers with 1-3 Axles, Black
- PROPORTIONAL ELECTRIC BRAKE CONTROLLER: Provides automatic braking based on the intensity and rate at which you apply your tow vehicle’s brakes, thanks to an internal inertia sensor. This makes the Tekonsha Prodigy RF brake controller ideal in any braking situation
- NON-INVASIVE: Mounting to the trailer, the Prodigy RF mobile brake controller is the perfect solution if you want a non-invasive, simple-to-use unit. It is the perfect solution for fleet or leased vehicles
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: Digital display on handheld remote shows proper connection, power output, and complete diagnostics
- BOOST FEATURE: Boost provides up to three levels of stopping power at the touch of a button, giving you confidence in stopping safely when you’re hauling heavier loads and/or need more power supplied faster to stop
- UTILIZES BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: The Prodigy RF trailer brake controller communicates seamlessly from the handheld remote to the trailer-mounted power module
2. CURT 51189 Manual Override Bluetooth Button for Echo Mobile Trailer Brake Controller, Powered by Flic, White
- LONG-RANGE BLUETOOTH. To ensure reliable operation, this Bluetooth switch provides a long-range connection and works in tandem with the Echo and Smart Control app
- LOW PROFILE. With an overall diameter of 1-1/8 inches, the Echo button has a very discrete profile on your vehicle dash. A double-sided adhesive pad is included
- BATTERY INCLUDED. This Echo wireless button comes with a CR2016 battery that features a 3-year lifespan. The battery can easily be replaced as needed
- VERSATILE DESIGN. As a programmable Bluetooth button by Flic, this button can be used for other Bluetooth applications beyond Echo
- HANDS-FREE DRIVING. This Bluetooth button works with the CURT Echo mobile brake controller #51180. It allows for manual activation of the trailer brakes (app must be running in the foreground of your cell phone applications for button to operate)
3. Autowbrake – Plug and Tow Trailer Mounted Electric Brake Controller
- UNIQUE CONCEPT: The Autowbrake is a self-contained fully functional, electric brake control that mounts where it truly belongs – on the trailer. With the Autowbrake, you can get emergency braking or general braking from your trailer brakes automatically. This means that, unlike time-delay controllers – which send the same amount of preset power to your trailer brakes every time – proportional controllers are able to adapt to every braking situation differently.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: Once the Autowbrake is mounted on your trailer and connected to your vehicle, there is no sync up necessary to the key fob.
- VERSATILITY: Built for all-weather conditions and works on everything from luxury cars to back-road pickup trucks. Sleep mode automatically disables controller if another brake controller is detected
- FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Wireless communication between the remote hand unit and trailer mounted power module
4. Tekonsha 90920 Prodigy iD, Smart Phone Configured Brake Controller for Trailers with 1-4 Axles, Black
- PAIRS WITH BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: The Prodigy iD trailer brake controller can be controlled with an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet using Tekonsha EDGE technology. Download the EDGE app to program and adjust power output, boost, braking type, and more from the palm of your hand
- BUILT-IN TECH SUPPORT: Enjoy the comfort of having Tekonsha’s technical support team right at your fingertips, along with a log of alerts and notifications from your Prodigy iD mobile brake controller that can be shared with the support team should the need arise
- VERSATILE: The Prodigy iD electric brake controller compatible with a wide range of vehicles including Ford, GM, Chevy, Dodge, RAM, Toyota, Jeep, and more with 2, 4, 6, and 8 brakes (1-4 axles) Vehicle-specific Tekonsha Plug & Play brake controller wiring harness sold separately.
- OEM-STYLE DESIGN: Sleek in-dash OEM-style design. This allows the interior of your car or truck to stay neat and clean, with the rotary-style knob conveniently displayed in the dashboard while the Power Module works, protected and secure, behind the dash
- EASY-TO-READ LED DISPLAY: Front-facing color LED display shows settings, real-time diagnostics, and alerts
5. CURT 51522 Quick Plug Brake Controller Wiring Harness, Compatible with Select Audi Q5, SQ5, Q7, Volkswagen Atlas, Touareg
- RELIABLE POWER. This brake controller wiring harness is constructed with quality 12-gauge wires to ensure consistent power between your trailer brake controller, vehicle and electric trailer brakes
- EASY TO INSTALL. No cutting or splicing required! This vehicle-specific wiring harness allows fast, easy, plug-and-play trailer brake controller installation. Simply plug one end into your vehicle and the other into your CURT brake controller
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This electrical brake controller wiring fits select model years of the Audi Q5, SQ5 and Q7 and Volkswagen Atlas and Touareg
- PROTECTED WIRES. To keep power flowing and ensure your connection stays well-protected, this trailer brake controller harness comes with a slit-loom sleeve, helping to keep the wires bundled, avoid crushing and resist abrasions
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer brake controller wiring kit is compatible with any CURT trailer brake controllers equipped with a quick plug connector — proportional, inertia and time delay. It also features a 24-inch length for flexible positioning
6. Playstation DualSense Wireless Controller
- Built-in microphone and headset jack – Chat with friends online using the built-in microphone or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack. Easily switch voice capture on and off at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.
- Adaptive triggers – Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Haptic feedback – Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- DualSense Controller PS5 and PC compatible. Not compatible with PS4.
7. REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control, Small Compact Design
- Small compact design, mounts in any direction and no leveling is required
- Can operate up to an 8 braking system
- Digital display output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection
- Advanced internal circuit protection
8. Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control , silver, Single
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options.
- Up-Front controls provide easy access to all P3 features.
- Compact, dash-hugging design
- Select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
- The Original Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking.
- Easy to understand diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage.
- Screen information display in English, French or Spanish.
- A flashing red warning system alerts user to No Trailer Brake situations.
9. CURT 51190 Echo Under-Dash Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection, Proportional
- VERSATILE. This electronic trailer brake controller works on virtually any trailer with 1 to 4 axles (2 to 8 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems
- HIDDEN MAIN MODULE. To maintain powerful trailer brake operation without obstructing your vehicle dash, the computer module of this brake controller can be mounted out of sight, under the dash
- HIGHLY RESPONSIVE. Echo uses a triple-axis accelerometer to provide smooth, safe braking. It maintains responsive braking, even when your phone screen is locked, receives incoming calls or if the Bluetooth connection is lost
- SIMPLE SETUP. The Echo electric trailer brake controller easily plugs into your vehicle using a vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately)
- SMARTPHONE-READY. The Echo brake controller wirelessly syncs with Apple or Android smartphone, turning it into a brake controller interface with the Smart Control app (Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when vehicle is stationary)
10. Redarc Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake Controller
- Take full control when hauling
- Easy to install brake controller
- Rugged reliability meets everyday ease-of-use
- Perfect factory look with no more knee knocking
Best Wireless Brake Controller Buying Guide
The selection of Wireless Brake Controller is a very crucial decision that should not be taken lightly. You can spend countless hours searching forums, reading Wireless Brake Controller Reviews and talking to friends. If you choose the wrong one, a different version of Wireless Brake Controller might not only be ineffective but also costly. Here are the key variables to consider when you are searching for the Best Wireless Brake Controller.
Specifications are the primary problem-solvers for you. As technology, processes and other aspects change the Wireless Brake Controller should continue to evolve. The truth is that you can’t expect a new Wireless Brake Controller to perform life-time as this is as good as expecting a human to live forever. You should look for the ones that offer you better coverage, more durability, and higher performance.
Old or Latest Model:
In today’s fast-paced world, technology is always changing and the Wireless Brake Controller should be updated accordingly to meet the modern consumer’s needs. For instance, it makes no sense for Wireless Brake Controller that has just come out to be better than the one that was released five years ago.
You can find many high-performance variations of the product that are the latest models. If you want to be sure that you are purchasing the Best Wireless Brake Controller available, go for the newest model.
Value for Money:
When you are purchasing Wireless Brake Controller, it is never advisable to buy the cheapest one available. It doesn’t matter how much money you save if it is not effective or even usable. You should try and look for the Wireless Brake Controller that offers good value for money. This will ensure that it performs well during your daily tasks and also supply you with the best service.
These ratings will impart to you how satisfied their customers are with Wireless Brake Controller, overall. As people are different, you might find that some of these products do not work well for you. You might also find one that really exceeds your expectations and makes a noticeable difference in productivity.
It is always advisable to check the negative ratings of Wireless Brake Controller before you make your purchase. These ratings will give you valuable insight on how customers feel about various aspects of their experience with this company. This includes shipping, premium quality and customer service. You should look for companies that have very few or no negative ratings at all.
The delivery time of Wireless Brake Controller is also another key consideration to take into account. What good is it to buy the Top Wireless Brake Controller if you wait weeks or even months for it to be delivered? There are many companies that have improved their shipping facilities and offer various modes of shipment including express deliveries.
The cost of delivery of Wireless Brake Controller is also another important consideration. The last thing you want to do is spend more on the cost of shipping than your actual purchase. This would be a huge loss especially if the company charges high rates for transportation. There are many companies that offer free deliveries and some even offer express deliveries at great costs.
The warranty of Wireless Brake Controller is very crucial as it protects you from being defrauded. Many companies offer limited warranties that only last a few days or weeks. You should look for one that offers a comprehensive warranty with at least 1 month of coverage.
The return policy of Wireless Brake Controller is also a key factor to consider. This policy should be liberal enough so that you can return the Wireless Brake Controller if it doesn’t meet your standards or simply change your mind. You should ensure that it doesn’t take more than a day or two for them to accept the returned Wireless Brake Controller.
After Sale Service:
One of the most important things to consider when purchasing Wireless Brake Controller is the after sale service. The truth is that many companies offer poor after sales services or simply ignore your calls and emails. You should look for one that provides efficient after sales services to ensure that you get the most out of your purchase.
Finding the right product can be challenging since there are so many good options available. Narrowing down the best products can be difficult. This buying guide will hopefully help you pick the Best Wireless Brake Controller for your specific needs.
Choosing the right place to buy the right product is also important. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. In the future, we hope this article will be informative enough to help you make the right purchase decisions.